Wednesday 1 February 2012

Interesting n Inexpensive Gift: Toilet Monster Sticker



I came across this picture while looking for stickers, and i thought it was so funny, and what a nice surprise for guests using the toilet... hahaha...



I went to the original manufacturer(Hu2) and found it cost 16 pounds!! Erm, I don't think i would pay 16 pounds for a sticker, no matter how funny it was. So, I looked around and saw that there were a few others selling, but am not sure if it's original. Anyway, I'll just list down all the links if anyone is interested.

Price: from $3 (amazon seller):TOILET MONSTER Decal Bathroom Wall Art Funny Cute Vinyl Sticker
     
Other links: $18 :monster sticker at etsy

pic credit/ Original: http://www.hu2.com/store/toilet-monster.html


No comments:

Post a Comment